As news on the coronavirus (COVID-19) changes from minute to minute, the health and safety of our customers, team and community remains the number one priority of Gotelli Plumbing. As a locally owned company, Gotelli Plumbing is prepared to continue serving San Rafael and the surrounding areas with the standard of excellence you are accustomed to while exercising expanded health and safety practices.
As more and more people are practicing social distancing and self-quarantining, the basic infrastructure of your home will be seeing more use than usual. With more people home from school and work toilets will be flushed more frequently, dishwashers will be run more often and hot water heaters will be used more consistently. With this extended use, you are more likely to need plumbing repairs and services in your home.
It is imperative to the initiative of containing the virus that these essential systems remain working properly. Gotelli Plumbing is fully prepared to handle an increase in demand for plumbing service while maintaining current and expanded safety standards.
While Gotelli Plumbing already works hard to maintain health and safety standards, we are expanding our policies to do our part in “flattening the curve.” These additional measures include:
- We are implementing increased handwashing and hand sanitizing practices. All service techs will frequently sanitize their hands before, during and after a service call.
- When our service technicians arrive at a home they will knock on the door and step back 6-8’.
- Before entering a home, our service technicians will be putting on fresh, new latex gloves and booties. Additionally, they have masks and suits which are optional to the customer’s preferences.
- We are providing a no-touch service so we are asking for credit card payments unless you cannot provide one, in which case we will take check or cash. We are having the customers read out their CC numbers to be input manually by our technicians so our techs don’t have to touch their cards. When the customer signs the credit card authorization, they will be given gloves to wear so they do not have to directly touch the iPad or pen.
- Gotelli Plumbing is discounting all service by 10% for the month of March to help you during what could be a financially difficult time.
We assure you that we are monitoring the situation as it progresses and we are consistently following the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the policies of our local, state and federal governments.
As it stands, no Gotelli Plumbing employees have tested positive for COVID-19. If this changes, we will take action to prevent the further spread of the virus. Additionally, if any Gotelli Plumbing employee exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 they will be self-quarantined and relieved of duty until they are healthy and no longer contagious. It is our promise to maintain full transparency with you, our valued customers.
We are all concerned about COVID-19 and how it is affecting our community, but we have a plan of action to protect your well-being and the well-being of our team. We will take every precaution necessary to get the job done in a safe and responsible manner – for everyone involved.
Wishing you all good health,
The Gotelli Plumbing Team