Plumbers are the wizards of the pipe system in your home. They can detect and repair water leaks in the blink of an eye!
Here at Gotelli Plumbing, our San Rafael team knows how to find and fix slab leaks, sewer issues, and sump pump problems efficiently and effectively. With over 30 years of experience, you can rely on our technicians to treat your home well and minimize any damage to the structural integrity of your home. We care about the health and well-being of you and your family, which is why we strive for your 100% satisfaction.
Read on for more info on our professional plumbing services and ways to identify a water leak for yourself!
Professional Leak Detection In San Rafael
Interested in learning more about the ways we perform leak detection? Some simple steps that your plumbing technician may follow include:
- Inspecting for moisture around all plumbing fixtures such as kitchen sinks and showers
- Using different fixtures and checking for dripping water in the area
- Evaluating soggy flooring or sagging ceilings
- Tightening fixture connections
- Replacing leaky or corroded components
It can be incredibly difficult to find the source of a leak without the proper tools and training. Our plumbing team is experienced and certified when it comes to resolving pipe system issues — so don’t hesitate to reach out if you’ve noticed water damage in your home.
DIY Projects: How To Find A Water Leak
Are you curious about ways you can identify leaks for yourself? Here are some DIY tasks that can help you catch a plumbing disaster before it occurs:
- Tune your ears to listen for running water behind your walls or floors.
- Check your water meter after turning off all your plumbing fixtures and see if it’s still claiming water is being used.
- Pay attention to rising water bills.
- Inspect your water pressure meter.
- Keep an eye on damp areas on your ceilings or walls where mold or mildew is growing.
- Check appliances that are hooked up to your pipe system.
Monitoring these areas and staying alert for any signs of malfunctioning parts or worn-out components lowers the risk of leaks developing in the future.
How To Prevent Leaks In Your Home
Learning what preventative measures to take on a daily or monthly basis is extremely helpful when it comes to preserving your pipe system. Some of the most common ones include:
- Check the caulk around your tub or shower
- Invest in leak water alarms
- Replace washing machine, refrigerator and dishwasher hoses every once in a while
- Learn how to shut off your water main supply
- Check out floor pans for underneath your appliances
Each of these tasks is good to do regularly to protect your home from water damage and preserve your bank account.
For Expert Leak Detection Tactics- Hire Gotelli Plumbing!
Are you ready to experience the Gotelli difference and leave your plumbing leaks, repairs and replacements in our team’s trustworthy hands?
When you hire our technicians, you never have o worry about huge out-of-pocket costs or mediocre services. As a professional, customer-focused team, we’re always happy to provide you with top-of-the-line products and high-quality repairs, tune-ups and replacements.
Feel free to contact us through our website by scheduling a plumbing appointment or give us a call today!