Licensed Plumbers in Santa Rosa
At Gotelli Plumbing, we offer a wide range of services to cover all plumbing problems your home or business might face. We cover everything from sump pump repair and installation to kitchen and bathroom appliance maintenance and replacement. Just go through our service pages to find what the service you need or give us a call to discuss your plumbing problems.
Expert Plumbing Technicians
Before they can get to work, all of our plumbers have to go through the PHCC Apprenticeship Training Program. This ensures that you will receive great service when you call on us. We guarantee our plumbing work, so if you have a problem after we’ve put in the work, we’ll come back and fix it without issue.
We also believe in staying up to date with modern times. As technology advances, so do we. We stay trained on all the technological advancements in the plumbing industry, and we make sure the products that go into your home or business are as advanced as possible. This ensures you are getting energy-efficient plumbing that reflects on both the environment and on your monthly utility bills.
The Premiere Plumbing Company for the North Bay
We’ve been serving the Santa Rosa area for over three decades. Our founder, Frank Gotelli, was born and raised in the North Bay Area. He makes sure our family-owned and operated business provides the best service possible for our fellow citizens in Santa Rosa. When you need the trained plumbing professionals to take care of your plumbing problems, you can rely on Gotelli Plumbing to get it done right.
Most Common Plumbing Services in Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa is a thriving city with it’s own unique plumbing challenges. Here are some of the most common problems in Santa Rosa:
- Water Heater Repair: Are you not getting any hot water out of your faucet? Is your water heater leaking? Is your tap water coming out rust? These are all signs your water heater is in need of repairs.
- Drain Cleaning: While clogged drains are a common problem for homeowners, they can be inconvenient and lead to bigger problems. If you are experiencing frequent clogs, it’s important to get your drains cleaned.
- Pump Service: If you live in a home with a basement, chances are you have a sump pump and/or an ejector pump to eject sewage and prevent floods. If you are having problems with your pumps, call Gotelli ASAP.
- Water Heater Installation: Water heaters are an essential household appliance for both comfort and safety. If your water heater is needing more and more frequent repairs and it is nearing the end of its lifespan of 8 to 12 years, it might be time to replace your unit.
- Fix Leaking Pipes: Even a small leak can cost a lot of money on your water bills and in water damage to your home. If you have leaky pipes, you can rely on Gotelli Plumbing to get it fixed.
Nearby Areas We Serve
Gotelli Plumbing Company
21 Lovell Avenue, San Rafael, CA 94901
Mon-Fri (7:30 am – 4:00 pm)